Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have 13 moles on my body and one itches sometimes is it cancer its also 2 shade of brown and one on my leg?

i have 13 or so moles on my body. i have a mole on my back that itches sometimes. i am not sure if it itches or because my bra strap rubs against it. i am really worried and have been crying because i think its the skin cancer melanoma. i am seeing a dermatologist on friday so i will see what they say. i am scared to hear that i hhave cancer. i have had this mole for awhile and i also have one on my leg. it doesn't itch its just not the typical round or oval mole its uneven but looks the same on the other side if i were to fold it. i am folowing the abcd rules about skin cancer and i dont have anything with pus or scabby but i am worried. does anyone else have moles with irregular shape and 2 diffrent colors of brown. its slightly darker in the middle than the outer part of the mole . i really want this to be just nothing.i have five moles on my butt and they are flesh colored , two are slightly irregular. not a perfect oval or circle.will someone let me know if they're familiar with

I have 13 moles on my body and one itches sometimes is it cancer its also 2 shade of brown and one on my leg?
You are doing the smartest best thing possible in seeing the dermatologist!!!!! DO NOT miss the appointment....especially for piece of mind. I am in stage 4 metastatic melanoma and wish I would have followed the signs earlier. Good Luck!
Reply:Just because it itches and is two toned doesn't mean it's cancer. But you should have it checked out. If it is cancer then its better to find out and treat it now. It isn't worth risking your life over the fear of finding out. The sooner you find out, the more they might be able to prevent it.


No comments:

Post a Comment