Thursday, May 7, 2009

Skin Moles PLEZ EVERY ANSWER IS GOOD?

I have like 25 moles i hate moles alot i dont know if any of them are cancerous i am going to go see a dermatologist but i was alos wondering how much it cost to have them removed i dont care any way as long as its cheap i live in NH but i just hate my moles so bad i cant stand them and i hate going swimmin cuz im afraid other people might look at me and stuff i mean i dont have like demented moles they r just liek brown circles but i have 2 on my back that r like the size of my ring finger nail n idk i jsut hate going in front of people since i have moles and idk what to do withouth spending a bunch of money IDK i need some help Every answer is good

Skin Moles PLEZ EVERY ANSWER IS GOOD?
Yeah, you may want to visit you dermatologist...its considered cosmetic surgery.....I was told $50 per mole removal


No comments:

Post a Comment