Thursday, May 7, 2009

Moles???...?

How can i remove/make smaller/ lighten them at home..without buying creams off the internet.. tried garllic and lemon juice.. ????

Moles???...?
The only way to get rid of moles is to see a doctor and get them cut out. However, unless there is a concern for them being cancerous (change in color, size or shape) you'll have ot pay out of pocket for it. And it's not cheap believe me. I've had 4 removed or being larger and each one would have cost me $2000 if I would have to pay out of pocket. Also, doctors can perscribe perscription strength lightening creams to put on them. Mine gave me some it's 10x stronger than those you buy in drugstores or online and it really seemed to help but it takes a good couple months to see any noticable difference.
Reply:go to teh doctors and they can like freeze them off


No comments:

Post a Comment