Friday, November 20, 2009

Cost for getting mulitple moles removed?

Hello. I have searched through the web and this site for an answer, but found nothing that satisfies me.





Basically I have a lot of small moles on my upper chest and upper back, and also a few in other areas. Some of them are small flat ones, and others are raised. I don't have any huge ones, I would say they are all pretty average sized. Lets say I have about 20 I want removed.





Does anyone know how much this would cost without insurance? I do have insurance, but I'm not counting on all those moles to be dangerous.





I honestly don't even know if every mole is able to be removed. Can a small flat one be removed, or does it have to be raised? I would assume any mole could be removed though.





I found two products that say they remove moles, but I don't know if I can trust them:


http://www.wartmolevanish.com/cgi-bin/wm...


http://www.moleremoval.net/





Any feedback on this would be great, thanks a lot =]

Cost for getting mulitple moles removed?
Any type of mole can be removed. I've had a few removed myself and my insurance paid for them all actually....whether they were "dangerous" or not. It might depend on your insurance though so why not give them a call? The doctors office would help answer any questions you have about getting them removed as well. Its always a good idea to get rid of them though because later on in life they become more of a problem. I would skip those products though and get them taken care of by a doctor. Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment