Monday, November 16, 2009

Help! Skin Moles!?

I read people saying "I have 2 moles i want to remove" and they're usually on their back. Well I have about 150 all over my body. Not freckles, moles. Most of them are brown, fairly big, 5mm in diameter or more. Half of them are raised above the skin, the other half are on the surface. Some of them grow, change colour, but I can't monitor them all the time because they are so many. I've been to a doctor. I have 7 removed with electric burning or something, none of them cancerous. I have 1 removed surgically 5 years ago and still have a scar. I've been reading about natural mole removal recently. Has anyone tried that and how come those should all be ordered online and are not available in pharmacies. Does anyone know why Nivea, Garnier, L'Oreal don't produce such solutions? If anyone has any ideas, I would highly appreciate. My moles have been a complex for me for years and it bothers me that more and more appear, I feel like a dalmatine! :(

Help! Skin Moles!?
I've heard of icing moles for a minute, then using a razor to remove them. I know that it worked for my SIL. My husband has a lot of moles too, but luckily, none of them have been a problem yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment