Monday, November 16, 2009

NH3... Chemistry. Moles. Help! Please?

Ugh! So confusing. Can somebody please help me. I did the problems but I would like to compare my answers with others to make sure I did it right.





When I put a ^(number) that is an exponent, obviously in scientific notation.





20) How many moles are in 1.2 x 10^3 grams of ammonia, NH3





21) How many grams are in 2.3 x 10^-4 moles of calcium phosphate, Ca3(PO3)2





22) How many moles are in 3.4 x 10^-7 grams of silicon dioxide, SiO2





23) How many grams are in 1.11 moles of maganese sulfate, Mn3(SO4)7











Thanks to everyone that helps!

NH3... Chemistry. Moles. Help! Please?
just remember the equation= Mass/molar mass = # of mole,


plug in the numbers, then you can do it all!!
Reply:to get the moles you take the grams and divide it by the molecular weight


MW of NH3 is 17


1.2x10^3/17=70.6 g/mol


No comments:

Post a Comment